The OXD01-001 study is a clinical trial for people with an opioid use disorder (OUD). The study is testing a digital therapy called MODIAᵀᴹ. MODIA is designed to give therapy and counseling that can be accessed using a mobile phone, tablet, or computer with internet.
You may qualify for the OXD01-001 study if you meet the following requirements:
- 18 to 65 years of age
- Able and willing to use and enter information about yourself in a web-based program
- Positive urine drug test for opioids at your first visit
- Overall good health
- Want to begin taking opioid use disorder medication (buprenorphine/naloxone)
Other requirements will apply.
If you qualify and decide to join the OXD01-001 study, your participation will last about 6 months (180 days). During this time, you will be asked to do the following:
- Use MODIA 1–2 times a week for 15–30 minutes a day (if assigned).
- You will be randomly assigned (like the flip of the coin) to receive access to MODIA or not.
- If you do not receive access to MODIA during the study, you may be able to receive access after the study is complete.
- Take opioid use disorder medication as instructed by the study staff.
- Answer questions about your health.
- Provide urine samples at weekly study visits.
- Attend 25 scheduled study visits.